Monday, May 7, 2007

The Retractable Screen.

Basically a 'standard' size door (say 36") does not fit our front door entrance, and I blame the builder for this really. That said, we found this retractable screen door, and after lots of measurements, cuts, and general hassle I finally got it installed. It's still not perfect, as the opening is not flush, but it's not bad. Part of the saga involved me taking a nice door from my brother's house and my attempts to install it, which is how I discovered that our front entry is not quite the right size. Getting that door to our place was a real headache, and now I have a door in my garage that I have zero use for. Anyone in the market for a left opening 36" storm door that's in great shape, just let me know! I've got a snow blower for sale too, but that's another story...


No comments: