Saturday, November 24, 2007

Grandma's 90th Birthday!



On Saturday night we went out to dinner at Skippers, which is a place where we've dined for 20 years at least. Dinner was great, and Grandma had a nice and memorable evening. My crazy uncle Jeff was there as well of course, but I only can say it that way because he doesn't have internet access at the Jamesport house. Or an actual computer. And I'm pretty sure he wouldn't know how to find this site even if he did. My uncle's heart is in the right place though, and he loves his mother more than anything else.

1 comment:

Sunnykm said...

Hi Chris!

Just checking in on your blog and seeing the pix of Aunt Evelyn brought back so many good memories of our trip to LI last year. And I agree with you that your uncle Jeff is crazy...I can say that because I have met him and he won't read this comment! LOL
Love the blog and especially the baby pix.

cousin Karen from California