Saturday, June 14, 2008

Father's Day Weekend.











Saturday we had the Dekkers out, for a bit of work and play. That means Jeff had some work to do finishing the A/V setup, and the rest of it was beach time. Plus Connor got to see one of his top five BFFs, and arguably one of his many future GFs. Actually, I already feel a bit sorry for Anne, what with how she'll likely get her heart broken by the little man. I mean, Connor doesn't mean to be a heart breaker, but hey, he's gotta live his life...

We got Skiles for dinner, but it lost something with the travel time and re-heat. Oh well. I stand by my bold statement(s) as to its excellence. It's certainly in the top two or three pizzas in west Michigan.

At any rate, we were going to have Jerry & Wendy out Sunday, but when the weather turned ugly we decided to go there instead. Of course that's when it cleared up, but no matter as we had a great afternoon together. Oh, and we did do gifts in Holland still. I got some leisure pants and some tee shirts, which is arguably the kind of stuff I was hoping for!