Sunday, October 28, 2007

Connor's 1st Birthday Party!









Wow, what a party we had last Saturday! We had maybe 25 people, plus a bunch of kids (all Connor's cousins). The company was terrific, and Connor loved all his presents. Or at least we think he did, as he beat on them, tried to tear them up, put them in his mouth, etc. That's what he tends to do with things he likes, so I think everything was a hit. I am pretty sure the vintage Radio Flyer Wagon from my Dad & Tina was his favorite, because he kept talking about going for rides in it next summer. Or maybe that was us. Well either way, we had a great party and thanks to everyone involved!

1 comment:

Brenda said...

I can't believe that handsome devil is ONE already!!

I would love to see some posted video of him destroying his 1st birthday cake though...