Wednesday, October 31, 2007

Reformation Day!!











Reformation Day traces its origin back to Martin Luther and his 95 theses, and although we're not Lutheran by creed or denomination, we certainly appreciate his take on the practice of indulgences (and lots of other stuff). Oh, that crazy Roman Catholic Church...

But that's hardly what I have in mind for today's topic. Actually, October 31 is Connor's birthday, so he just turned one! (It's also Halloween, but we're not a bunch of heretics here bent on eternal damnation and the like. Not in my house!)

Anyway, it was Connor's birthday and Halloween. We had a really nice night, and it happened to be the first Halloween we were home in our new house, as a year ago we were... let's see... I know we were doing something... oh, we were at the hospital. Right. Well we got some trick or treaters, but it started raining and that slowed things down. As a side note, the boy was much smaller then. Many photos to review his progress.

P.S. Sorry for the lag in updates. I'd make up some reason, but it's easier to just admit I'm lazy and have a DVR. Lots of shows to get through.

P.P.S. I for sure didn't want to offend anyone with 'racy' photos, or anything untoward, so I hope all can appreciate that any nudity here was tastefully done.

No comments: