Saturday, August 25, 2007

Saturday, August 25 (Another Beach Day)












Some old friends from high school came out Saturday and we had another gorgeous beach day. I was a little beat from Friday night, however with the sun and the company I forgot it quickly. The lake was a little cold for swimming, but we made the best of it and the kids had a blast. We grilled for dinner, which turned out great (thanks Jerry!), then we relaxed up top before people had to start leaving. Young children are not conducive to late nights away from home, so it was just Jodi, little man Connor, and I watching the sunset. Too bad, but understandable now that we're part of the club too. Thanks everyone for coming!

Side note: Photos galore, as our friend Brenda has become quite the amateur photographer, whith a fancy camera and all. Thanks again, Brenda! That said, the reason there are no other families pictured (or a group photo), is that the disc Brenda gave me did not have those pics. I can only use what I was given!

No comments: