Friday, August 31, 2007

Labor Day Weekend (Friday)

Friday night of Labor Day weekend (August 31st) was our anniversary, but somehow we don't have any photos of it. Oh well. I spent the day with Connor, as his day care was closed, but instead of laying around all day, I actually tackled several projects and didn't even sit down in front of my good friend the television until after 3:00!! I was pretty pleased with myself, but when Jodi got home she reminded me that she does that pretty much every day, plus some. Point taken.

Anyway, I got Jodi a used laptop (still good stats on it--it's similar to the laptops people at my office still use) with wireless internet, and upgraded our router to wireless as well. We love having internet throughout the house now, and are using it a lot. Jodi got me a nice, heavy duty air compressor, which I've wanted for quite some time. With three cars, two bikes, underground sprinkling, etc. there are tons of uses for a good compressor. Later we had dinner at Reds on the River in Rockford, which was terrific. Both the food and the service were excellent, and we highly recommend it. Sorry no photos, but happy five year anniversary to us!

No comments: