Saturday, March 17, 2007

Connor's Cold!



Poor baby has been pretty sick this week. Chris and I have been wiping his nose and peeling more boogers off of Connor's face than we care to. The strange thing about this is that I think we feel worse about it than Connor does, as he still manages to smile for us most of the time.

Note that the first photo here is when he just woke up... I promise we don't let him hang around with that stuff on his face all day! :-)

In other news, today Connor had his first feeding of rice cereal by spoon! He had two small bowls of it, and managed to get most of it into his stomach. He's growing up! Photos tomorrow, I promise. (Today we just took video of it.)

1 comment:

Sandra Jester said...

OH Yuck- I hope you are putting all the pictures on Ofoto- kind of like his acne- Grandma wants it all!

What is the red thing in his mouth and around his neck- is that how you eat cereal, Connor?- Hmm-

I love you and check in a few times a week to see what you are up to next, Connor.

Love and kissees from Grandma Jester