Wednesday, March 28, 2007

Sunday, March 25



On Sunday MB & K came back from Nashville, and they loved it. They also had gift for Connor, which they dubbed a "little person's glass". Connor took to it right away, obviously. On the bracket front, I went one for two, so I have three out of four still in it. If FL wins it all, I win my work pool, which is like $180, and which I won last year (with FL, obviously). So we'll see...

In other news, the cats like hanging out outdoors more and more. They're our little sentinels... as for the yard, those are some bald spots and I have no clue what happened, other than it's a new lawn. The landscaping guy is coming out next Thursday.

2 comments:

Brenda said...

as always, cute kid. your cats don't run away when you let them outside?!

Unknown said...

You should have more cat pictures.