Tuesday, March 20, 2007

Sunday, March 18




A few photos from Sunday afternoon... earlier in the day we went shopping for area rugs for the living room, as the boy will be crawling soon. So we went to Home Depot and bought a rug we didn't really want, just because the price was right. Then on the way home I relented and we went all the way over to World Market where we did find a rug we liked (it was more expensive of course). So at home we set up the new rug, and in the end we decide it's just not big enough for the space. Then Jodi shows me a rug on sale in the Pottery Barn catalog we happen to have laying around the living room (where I was happily ensconsed on my sofa a short three hours earlier, before this whole shopping expedition). This one is even more money yet, but is 8'x10'. So that's the one we're getting, and I of course had two rugs to return on Monday. All that, and in the end we order from a Pottery Barn catalog... any lessons in this?? Something like "in the end I never even had to leave the house Sunday." Photo of new rug below.

No comments: