Tuesday, March 27, 2007

Weekend Update (Part I)!





This weekend the weather was just beautiful, so we got to spend some time outdoors, and I got the convertible out of "storage" (quotes because it's just over in the third stall, so all I do is take the car cover off it and attach the battery). I drove to Caledonia for some sight seeing, a visit to the bank, and watched some basketball at a restaurant on main street. All that while Jodi was working on the yard and playing with Connor. At night it was more basketball, then some more basketball after that. Both my teams won Saturday, so that's half of my Final Four.

1 comment:

Sandra Jester said...

Chris- hope the converetable is working well- Connor looks like he is having a great timeh outdoors in his play jungle or what ever it is called. Hey grass looks good too- Super Dad.

Your mother-in-law