Thursday, March 15, 2007

Hi, Jodi here. Being a new mom is so great. Connor is 4 1/2 months right now, smiling a lot and being very vocal. He has had 3 colds now in the last 5 weeks. I'll thank daycare for that. He's in Cascade Christian Day Care on Monday and Friday. He loves it and as far as I can tell one lady named Debbie wants to take him home with her every day, but I won't let her. On Tuesday afternoons he goes to a babysitter who is a client from Tanaz; her name is Beth. She's an *empty nester* now so she loves having Connor. Chris picks him up there after work and has him until I get home around 9, he has him that one night a week or maybe two if Mom feels like going out with Kathy for a night. Working three days a week is a perfect balance for Connor and me.

2 comments:

Brenda said...

Hi Jodi!! Happy to see you in the blogging world!!

Sandra Jester said...

Hi Jodi- I remember all the colds you brought home through preschool too. It's just life of being a mom.
Love Mom Jester